Tuesday, January 3, 2012

No-Napkin Mondays

My Plan for 2012

Since Picking Daisies is closed on Mondays, I plan to make Mondays my play-day .... a play-day suited to a seamstress, that is. 

I will happily live in the world of napkins for the other 6 days of the week.  But on Mondays, I will have fun with the many other things I want to sew - a list that keeps on growing!

Yesterday's offering may look less than impressive - just these two little Pom-Pom's.


But considering that it was preceded by an entertaining move of my sewing room from one end of the house to the other, it's actually quite something!

Here's my new window on the world.  Maybe it's also a little to blame for my small two Pom-Pom production since a view can be a lovely distraction.



Happy New Year 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment